Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
Reports To: VP, Product Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Salaried
Manage Others: No
Date: March 21, 2023
FieldReveal is seeking a Customer Success Specialist, responsible for training, onboarding, and supporting FieldReveal products and services. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible to act as a liaison between our VP, Development, Mapping Center Manager, and the Ag Retailer to understand and communicate onboarding and implementation progress. This is a new and exciting role created for an individual who is detail oriented, a good communicator, and who is ready to lead.
FieldReveal, which was built upon our patented Zone Management strategies (MZB), has grown into tool sets that have adapted to support and provide agronomic and nutrient management strategies for all types of agricultural practices. Our deep-rooted connections and partnerships with Ag Retail serve as a cornerstone of our business and ensure FieldReveal is focused on providing our Ag Retail customers with the tools that allow them to be the trusted advisor for their producers. We offer a professional and upbeat work environment with a sense of community. We are excited to offer the right candidate competitive compensation, with performance-based incentives, and a benefit package along with a very stable culture of success.
Customer Success Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Work directly with customers to lead and build strategies and implementation of FieldReveal products into their day-to-day activities.
- Act as a liaison between our VP, Development, Mapping Center Manager, and the customer to understand and communicate onboarding and implementation progress.
- Responsible for all timelines related to go-live dates.
- Build strong working relationships with the Regional Sales Managers to better customer experience.
- Drive communication around current activity and progress reports with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Develop agreed-upon strategies and roadmaps to drive adoption with the retail lead and Regional Sales Manager.
- Develop training plans, curriculum, and track effectiveness based on agreed upon activities and attendees, alongside Ag Retail customers.
- Refresh employee knowledge base as needed.
- Participate at retailer sponsored events such as plot tours, customer appreciation events, or other grower/retailer team events focused on the training and education of FieldReveal.
- Work closely with the Product Support Specialist to understand customer specific training and support needs.
- Communicate and train users on new feature enhancements, software bugs and fixes, and other software related items.
- Demonstrate empathy and a drive to do whatever it takes for the retailer to be successful.
- Be extremely organized and a meticulous notetaker to ensure accuracy.
- Post Secondary Education
- Experience working in Ag Retail
- Familiarity with precision ag platforms
- Understanding of 3rd party integrations
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Ability to work remotely including reliable phone and internet service (min 10mb download speed)
The FieldReveal headquarters is located in Watertown, SD. The Customer Success Specialist can office out of headquarters, or work remotely if preferred, with travel up to 20-25% or as needed.
- 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program
- Workstation equipment including company phone or reimbursement, computer, etc.
FieldReveal builds precision ag technologies that connect agronomists, applicators and growers, providing integrated data that helps everyone involved make better management decisions. With over 20 years of innovating in the precision ag space, FieldReveal’s unique approach to data management makes it easier for agronomists to write seed, fertility and other input prescriptions, improving the execution of precision ag across farms in the United States.