FieldReveal is seeking a Mapping Center Specialist, responsible for processing and management of precision ag spatial data. The Mapping Center Specialist is responsible for coordinating with the Mapping Center Manager to identify processing priorities and timelines to drive clear expectations of processing turnaround time. The Mapping Center Specialist will also assist with providing customer support, training and education on the FieldReveal software suite. This role is based out of our Watertown Mapping Center and is an onsite role.
FieldReveal, which was built upon our patented Zone Management strategies (MZB), has grown into tool sets that have adapted to support and provide agronomic and nutrient management strategies for all types of agricultural practices. Our deep-rooted connections and partnerships with Ag Retail serve as a cornerstone of our business and ensure FieldReveal is focused on providing our Ag Retail customers with the tools that allow them to be the trusted advisor for their producers. We offer a professional and upbeat work environment with a sense of community. We are excited to offer the right candidate competitive compensation, with performance-based incentives, and a benefit package along with a very stable culture of success.
Mapping Center Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily processing and management of precision ag spatial data
- Communicate with FieldReveal customers on processing requests
- Assist with providing customer support, training, and education on FieldReveal products
- Coordinate with Product Development team and product specialist on software bugs and requests
- Participate at various FieldReveal promotional events as needed
- Post Secondary Education
- Experience working in Ag Retail
- Familiarity with precision ag platforms
- Understanding of 3rd party integrations
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of large groups
The FieldReveal headquarters is located in Watertown, SD. The Mapping Center Specialist in an onsite role at the Watertown Mapping Center.
- 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Workstation equipment including company phone or reimbursement, computer, etc.
FieldReveal builds precision ag technologies that connect agronomists, applicators and growers, providing integrated data that helps everyone involved make better management decisions. With over 20 years of innovating in the precision ag space, FieldReveal’s unique approach to data management makes it easier for agronomists to write seed, fertility and other input prescriptions, improving the execution of precision ag across farms in the United States.