FieldReveal is seeking a Regional Sales Manager, responsible for the territories east of the Mississippi River. In this remote work environment, it is important that applicants are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating the sale of FieldReveal software solutions. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will focus on building relationships within Ag Retail and providing a consultative approach with existing and potential customers. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be one of the driving forces behind the success and increased adoption of the FieldReveal Platform.
FieldReveal, which was built upon our patented Zone Management strategies (MZB), has grown into tool sets that have adapted to support and provide agronomic and nutrient management strategies for all types of agricultural practices. Our deep-rooted connections and partnerships with Ag Retail serve as a cornerstone of our business and ensure FieldReveal is focused on providing our Ag Retail customers with the tools that allow them to be the trusted advisor for their producers. We offer a professional and upbeat work environment with a sense of community. We are excited to offer the right candidate competitive compensation, with performance-based incentives, and a benefit package along with a very stable culture of success. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales person to grow their career.
Regional Sales Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Accountable to lead sales activities and prospective account discovery.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all FieldReveal products to properly position, educate, and on-board customers.
- Understand the local market, and communicate region-specific agronomic practices and precision ag expectations to the FieldReveal team, to ensure customers’ agronomic expectations are being met locally.
- Use knowledge of the market to make recommendations for changes and enhancements to our services and products to best meet the customer/prospect needs.
- Provide support and service to existing and new customers through ongoing sales activities focused on customer’s needs.
- Execute business planning with existing customers to develop and support their growth strategy.
- Develop sales channels and identify market opportunities by studying targeted audiences.
- Maintain and manage sales activity via CRM tools.
- Maintain open communication around sales activities, prospect updates, and contractual agreements with the team, including management.
- Participate and/or lead promotional events including trade shows and/or grower events with retail partners.
- Assist in the development of marketing material and create/edit presentation materials and digital content for specific audiences.
- Post Secondary Education
- Ability to work remotely including reliable phone and internet service (min 10mb download speed)
- 1-3 years experience in ag industry
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
- 2+ years SaaS sales experience
- Technical understanding of precision ag and the role it plays in Ag Retail
- Experience with CRM tools
- Willingness to travel and meet with customers in person as needed
- Established professional network in ag industry
- 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program
- Workstation equipment including company phone or reimbursement, computer, etc.
- Flexible hours
FieldReveal builds precision ag technologies that connect agronomists, applicators and growers, providing integrated data that helps everyone involved make better management decisions. With over 20 years of innovating in the precision ag space, FieldReveal’s unique approach to data management makes it easier for agronomists to write seed, fertility and other input prescriptions, improving the execution of precision ag across farms in the United States.