FieldReveal is seeking a Product Support Specialist, responsible for providing industry-leading customer support on all FieldReveal products to FieldReveal customers and internal employees. The Product Support Specialist is expected to work across several departments to ensure familiarity with the platform and enrich their ability to provide support across all the FieldReveal software offerings. The Product Support Specialist will utilize several platforms to manage and assess customer support responses, effectiveness, and needs. The Product Support Specialist will also work closely with the Customer Success Specialist to identify training and education needs for FieldReveal Platform users.
FieldReveal, which was built upon our patented Zone Management strategies (MZB), has grown into tool sets that have adapted to support and provide agronomic and nutrient management strategies for all types of agricultural practices. Our deep-rooted connections and partnerships with Ag Retail serve as a cornerstone of our business and ensure FieldReveal is focused on providing our Ag Retail customers with the tools that allow them to be the trusted advisor for their producers. We offer a professional and upbeat work environment with a sense of community. We are excited to offer the right candidate competitive compensation, with performance-based incentives, and a benefit package along with a very stable culture of success.
Customer Support Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for FieldReveal Customer Support Programs
- Assist with daily processing and management of precision ag spatial data
- Collaborate with Software Development Team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all products within FieldReveal to properly develop customer support programs.
- Assist with development, layout, and communication of FieldReveal marketing material and social media accounts.
- Assisting with FieldReveal promotional events as needed
- Post Secondary Education
- Experience working in Ag Retail
- Familiarity with precision ag platforms
- Prior Customer Support experience preferred
- Understanding of 3rd party integrations
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of large groups
The FieldReveal headquarters is located in Watertown, SD. The Product Support Specialist in an onsite role at the Watertown Mapping Center.
- 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Workstation equipment including company phone or reimbursement, computer, etc.
FieldReveal builds precision ag technologies that connect agronomists, applicators and growers, providing integrated data that helps everyone involved make better management decisions. With over 20 years of innovating in the precision ag space, FieldReveal’s unique approach to data management makes it easier for agronomists to write seed, fertility and other input prescriptions, improving the execution of precision ag across farms in the United States.